Our reservation and cancellation policy
- Price per person
- Prices subject to change without notice
- Reservation required for massages. Tel: 06 70 31 01 99
- A credit card number is necessary to guarantee the reservation of your massage.
- A charge of €50/massage will be charged for cancellations within 48 hours of your massage. In addition, no changes to the time of your appointment within 48 hours will be possible.
These services are accessible to all *, whether or not you are a guest of the Bed & Breakfast. Do not hesitate to contact us at 06 70 31 01 99 or at 06 59 35 50 53 for more information.
* In order to ensure your relaxation in serenity, we limit the number of people on the site. We suggest you reserve your seat. Access to the spa is only for the major people.
Frequently asked questions
Can I use the baths if I’m taking medication or have a health condition?
If you are taking medication or have a particular health condition (cancer, for example), it is preferable to avoid Nordic bathing. Our spa staff may request a doctor’s note. It is your duty to let us know about your state of health.
Nordic baths can present risks for people suffering from angina, heart problems, breathing problems, diabetes, hypertension or hypotension. If you have doubts concerning your state of health, ask your doctor.
I am pregnant; can I have a massage and/or use the Nordic baths?
Certain massages can be given after the 13th week of pregnancy. When you book, do not forget to mention that you are pregnant.
Nordic baths are not recommended for pregnant women because the temperature change might lead to complications.
Are children admitted to the spa?
No. Access to the spa is restricted to adults (aged 18 or over).
Are alcoholic drinks authorized?
No. We strongly advise against alcohol consumption during a hydrotherapy experience. This is why all alcoholic drinks are strictly forbidden in the spa.
Can we eat on site?
If you get a little peckish during your visit, we can offer you a snack. €15 per person.